Worte, Bilder, Gedanken bitte an zimmervonholger@gmx.de , vielen Dank.Wir werden dann alles veröffentlichen!
Words, pictures and thoughts. Please send them to zimmervonholger@gmx.de , thanks a lot. We will publish it.

Traueranzeige

Traueranzeige

Sonntag, 3. März 2013

Julianne H.: For my Favorite German...


Some people come into our lives and quickly go, but leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

Holger!

I silently thank Andy every day for introducing us. We were only together for one short weekend, but it was long enough to create a great friendship. We laughed and danced and stayed up all night talking.  

Over these last few months and endless conversations you have become a dear friend. My mood was instantly lifted whenever we spoke. Your girlfriend was the ski slope; but you always found time during your busy schedule to say hello and ask me how I was doing.

During our last conversation, we spoke about our plans to meet again in Germany. While they will never come to fruition, I will forever treasure the idea of seeing you again.

Your smile was contagious. Your heart was gentle. Your dreams were limitless.

You are one of a kind. 

You hold a treasured place in my heart and I will never, never forget you.

To Holger’s family: You molded a beautiful, talented, courageous young man who lived life to it’s fullest. It is safe to say that we are all better people because of him.You are in my thoughts.

To Holger’s friends: We have never met; but we shared the experience of knowing an exceptional human and for that we are eternally connected.


“Madame Julie” 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen