Worte, Bilder, Gedanken bitte an zimmervonholger@gmx.de , vielen Dank.Wir werden dann alles veröffentlichen!
Words, pictures and thoughts. Please send them to zimmervonholger@gmx.de , thanks a lot. We will publish it.

Traueranzeige

Traueranzeige

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013

condolences for Holger from Frau Bauer (La Crosse Central High)


Dear Fritz Family,

It is with great sympathy that I send this condolence. No one ever prepares for a tragic moment like this. I am hoping that you can find strength with each other and also through your many neighbors, colleagues, friends, and relatives.

As I look through pictures from the first exchange I coordinated, the pictures of Holger all have one thing in common: happiness. His smile was infectious, along with his humor, personality, and desire to have fun. If we were stuck waiting for a bus, train, etc., Holger always was patient, flexible, and helpful. He was friends with the ENTIRE exchange group. 

This group has always been special in my heart because they are the "first" exchange I ran. In addition, most have stayed close. I am thankful for the friendships that Holger made with my students. Many of them, because of role models like Holger, went on and earned university degrees in German. 

As I welcome the next exchange group from LUG on March 8, 2013, I am excited to start another round of lifelong friendships. Every moment of the upcoming exchange will be with your son and Corry's brother in my heart.

You are in our prayers,

Stephanie, Mic(my husband), and Ian(my son) Bauer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen