Worte, Bilder, Gedanken bitte an zimmervonholger@gmx.de , vielen Dank.Wir werden dann alles veröffentlichen!
Words, pictures and thoughts. Please send them to zimmervonholger@gmx.de , thanks a lot. We will publish it.

Traueranzeige

Traueranzeige

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

Scott K.: An Holger von Fritz


Dear Holger,

I can’t believe the news I am hearing.  Auf die Hahnweide we met almost 10 years ago, and I was the Ami with limited German ability.  You and the Fliegergruppe made me feel at home, however, and because of that, Kirchheim/Teck will always be weigh heavy on my heart.  Skiing and snowboarding are true passions of mine as they were yours so I know that although you have left mortal life doing what you loved, another life awaits you above.

We haven’t seen each other in a couple of years, yet this is a very sad day for me as I always enjoyed reconnecting with you.  I grieve together and in spirit with your wonderful family and the strong community in Kirchheim.

Mit einem besten Gruss

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen