Worte, Bilder, Gedanken bitte an zimmervonholger@gmx.de , vielen Dank.Wir werden dann alles veröffentlichen!
Words, pictures and thoughts. Please send them to zimmervonholger@gmx.de , thanks a lot. We will publish it.

Traueranzeige

Traueranzeige

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

Pablo T.: für Holger

Holger,  thank you for showing me the most awesome runs in the resort,  even if you were always waiting for me on the way up... I had so much fun skiing with you,  you will always be an inspiration for me. I will never forget the time we passed together this winter,  from Roger's pass to the Last drop,  from Door 4 to MacDaddy. We were supposed to do Brownshorts and Thumbs up together,   I hope you will be with me when I'm gonna shred those chutes. I hope that you will ski forever along this awesome ridge that you loved and passed your last day. Rest in peace my friend!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen